Syria: Russian-backed government forces retake 2 rebel-held villages
Rebel commander in northern Hama province says opposition fighters have withdrawn after a heavy bombardment by regime forces.
Israel Hayom is a media organization founded on the belief that the Israeli public deserves better journalism—more balanced, more accurate, and more reliable. Journalism that speaks rather than shouts. Journalism that is trustworthy, objective, and matter-of-fact. A different kind of journalism, offered free of charge. The first print edition was published on July 30, 2007, and in 2010 Israel Hayom became the Israeli newspaper with the highest weekday readership. The newspaper’s publisher is Dr. Miriam Adelson. Its Editor-in-Chief is Omar Lachmanovitch, and its founding editor is Amos Regev. Israel Hayom’s Hebrew and English websites, as well as its Android and iOS applications, provide around-the-clock news coverage, exclusive content, breaking news and updates, analysis and commentary, video, podcasts, and live broadcasts. The digital platforms of Israel Hayom include news and opinion channels covering culture and entertainment, lifestyle, technology, sports, business and consumer affairs, health, military affairs, food, Judaism, tourism, and automobiles. In 2021, a new Hebrew-language website and mobile application were launched to provide users with a fast, up-to-date, secure, and convenient experience. The content of the newspaper’s print edition is also available online through a daily digital edition and can be received via newsletter. “The Israel Hayom Clique,” the publication’s exclusive benefits club, offers website users discounts and special promotions on products and services. Israel Hayom welcomes feedback, criticism, and suggestions for improvement from its readers. You can contact the organization by email at hayom@israelhayom.co.il
Rebel commander in northern Hama province says opposition fighters have withdrawn after a heavy bombardment by regime forces.
Attacks by Russian forces, Syrian regime forces come on the heels of a market bombing in northwest Syria on Saturday ...
Rights groups and rescuers say 544 Syrian civilians have been killed in a two-month-long government assault on rebel-held parts of ...
War monitor says government forces have reached village of Qassaibyeh as campaign to retake rebel-held Idlib province stretches on.
Head of rebel government in Idlib province warns that Russian-backed government forces will be able to advance as far as ...
Government forces captured Kfar Nabudah in northwest Syria on May 8, then lost it last week. The village lies on ...
Opposition activists report continued shelling, airstrikes in the last rebel-held stronghold in Syria.
Backed by Russian air power, government forces capture five villages in Idlib province, the last remaining rebel stronghold.
Following widespread damage to town of Suqailabiyah, Syrian army shells insurgent positions in southern Idlib province, state news agency SANA ...
Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says since the early Sunday, Russian warplanes have carried out more than 50 airstrikes ...
The first issue of Israel Hayom appeared on July 30, 2007. Israel Hayom was founded on the belief that the Israeli public deserves better, more balanced and more accurate journalism. Journalism that speaks, not shouts. Journalism of a different kind. And free of charge.
All rights reserved to Israel Hayom
Hosted by sPD.co.il
[contact-form-7 id=”508379″ html_id=”isrh_form_Newsletter_en” title=”newsletter_subscribe”]